A leading accountancy firm based central London are looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing first class administrative support to the HR department.
The key duties will include:
- Inputting information onto relevant HR systems
- Updating and maintaining employee records
- Processing reference requests
- Organising testing and documentation for prospective candidates
- Coordinating starter inductions and training
- Processing all leaver administration
- First point of contact for leaver queries
- Ad hoc reporting
- Organise social events and employee rewards
The role would suit a candidate with strong administrative experience who is commercially astute. They must be educated to A level standard and will be a professional and confident candidate. The right candidate will be IT literate with a strong working knowledge of Word and Excel. They will be able to prioritise their workload and will have a can-do attitude.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you