- Full Time
My client, a leading, prestigious law firm located in the heart of the city, has an excellent opportunity for a talented Recruitment Assistant to join the firm’s HR team.
The Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for providing first class support to the Recruitment Manager and Advisors across the full recruitment lifecycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a top firm with a progressive philosophy.
The key duties will include:
- Supporting on the end to end recruitment process for all relevant Practice Areas, ensuring an efficient service is delivered
- Screening applications and making recommendations to the business
- Administering the interview scheduling
- Liaising with Line Managers, agencies and candidate
- Coordinating the interview process, booking meeting rooms and coordinating diaries
- Building relationships
- Assist in the administration of the offer process – offer letter and contract management
- Supporting on several resourcing projects.
- Taking an active engagement in team meetings.
The Recruitment Assistant will suit a bright and hard-working graduate with strong academic results. (2.1 or higher). You will have developed administrative skills, the ability to handle a high-volume workload and work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and ability to communicate across all levels will be key to the success of this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you