HR Systems Administrator
I am currently working with an education sector organisation based in East London who are looking to recruit a HR Systems Administrator on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to undertake general housekeeping of the iTrent database, provide accurate and reliable management information and support the Recruitment officer in providing an effective and efficient recruitment service.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Maintaining iTrent, providing first and second line support (keeping the structure clean, correcting mistakes, creating users and updating the system)
- Providing system training and query support to HR
- Creating reports in business objects and using Excel to manipulate them, both standard and ad-hoc reports
- Act as the single point of contact for data entry
- Inputting new staff details onto the system, ensuring the single central record is populated and accurate
- Assist the recruitment officer in co-ordinating applications for shortlisting and organising interviews
- Monitor and record safeguarding training on the system
- Continually update iTrent knowledge and become system expert
- Must be adept Microsoft Office and experience of HRIS and business objects
- Experience of working with iTrent
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.
Apply for HR Systems Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly