Global Capability and Performance Partner
This newly created role is for a strategic learning partner with experience across corporate functions and SSC - must have worked in a global role due to geographical remit: Singapore, North America and UK. A lead role in the L&D function reporting to Head of L&D your main deliverable are to design and deliver a fresh approach to capability and performance management across a total population of c1000.
* Central London location for FTSE listed business (Globally recognised leader in their field)
* Flexible working with some international travel should you wish to
* Huge career progression possibilities with exposure to SMT / Exec teams globally
* A reporting line into an excellent head of department that has a history of coaching and mentoring award wining teams and individuals
* Full autonomy to design and delivering your ideas (as a team also)
Keys Things to have
* Solid understanding of capability and Performance management processes and frameworks
* A consultative approach to leadership and talent development
* Global experience and ability to tailor global solution to fit cultural differences and local legislation
* Proven background in design and delivery of learning programmes
* Expert influencer and a can do attitude in a sometimes unstructured business
* Proactive and creative mind
This is a newly created role and one you can put your own stamp on so please get in touch ASAP.