Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst (Manager)
Under broad guidance, will support compensation, benefits and mobility activities for countries in EMEA - ideally have experience of African regions. The incumbent will support the processes (merit and bonus reviews) for allocated Business Units, provide analysis and advice to support the creation of salary ranges and the roll out of harmonized benefits programs across allocated countries, and advise on, and provide support for mobility processes.
* Provides compensation, payroll, benefits and stock option reporting analysis, interpretation and support.
* Administers compensation/benefits processes and communications.
* Ensures compliance of compensation/benefit programs with Company compensation philosophy, financial goals and government regulations.
* Participates in regional committees, as required, representing compensation/benefits function. Responsible for the data integrity of the Human Resources/Payroll information system.
* Maintains complete and accurate employee and related job information records, updating systems as needed.
* Assists in the development of programs to address the Company's varied compensation/benefit needs.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible compensation/benefits experience including executive compensation.