Organisational Design Consultant
Our client is a well-known University based in London
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing current structures and processes within the teams, particularly advising on:
* How to organise the work of these teams to deliver a service that meet's the organisation's objectives most efficiently and effectively
* How to add value to the student experience
* The numbers of people, skill sets and types of contracts needed to undertake the work
* Defining the responsibilities, accountabilities and appropriate line management within the services and how they relate to each other
* Consider opportunities to do things differently to improve services
* Identify how functions can collaborate effectively with central services and other departments to minimise duplication of efforts
* How processes might need to be adapted to meet the needs of the new provision
* Plan and organise workload to meet project milestones and agreed timelines
* Design structures, roles, processes and development with diversity and inclusion principles in mind
We're looking for an Organisational Design Specialist with the following capabilities:
* MCIPD qualified or equivalent including up to date knowledge of theory and good practice of contemporary approaches to:
* Organisational Design
* Change management
* An Organisation Design (OD) qualification or equivalent professional knowledge
* The ability to conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
* Significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.
* Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
* Good understanding of Lean and / or Six Sigma methodologies.
* Strong analytical & numerical skills
* Recent experience of facilitating workshops and consulting with stakeholders at all levels
4 Month Project, ASAP Start, daily rate c.£350-500 dependant on experience