HR Business Partner/Senior HR Business Partner - UK
Job Title HR Business Partner/Senior HR Business Partner - UK
About the team
We work across Europe and Asia (with offices in the UK, Belgium and India) taking responsibility for the smooth running of all aspects of HR including employee relations, benefits and payroll, recruitment, learning and development and internal communications. Our UK team is based across offices in London and Leeds. We’re diverse, motivated and are currently in the midst of some exciting projects. We’re revamping our career development pathways, looking at our compensation and integrating some recent acquisitions. We’re looking for someone to come and lead at an operational and strategic level and this is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck into some projects that will have real impact. The UK team is 10 strong, based across our London and Leeds offices.
About the role
- Manage the UK HR team and ensure delivery of operational HR support across the UK.
- Lead the implementation of relevant change activities for the global HR function within the UK.
- Responsible for the running of UK payroll and benefits administration.
- Responsible for the administration of all UK benefits; liaising with appointed brokers and advising employees on scheme rules.
- Work with UK senior leaders to develop a HR strategy which supports growth and is in line with the wider global HR goals.
- Proactively work with Recruitment team to ensure the success of the recruitment activity including headcount planning and development of the employer brand.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of HRIS changes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of L&D activities for UK employees.
- Support the HR Director in developing and implementing bespoke strategic HR initiatives and HR projects for the UK and European offices.
- 6-8 years of generalist UK HR experience gained in a professional services environment.
- Experience of processing UK payroll, company pension schemes (auto enrollment scheme experience is highly advantageous) and UK benefits.
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of UK Employment law and its application in daily processes.
- Experience of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Workday).
- Experience of delivering L&D activities.
- Educated to degree level, a CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a global environment would be an advantage.
- Willingness and ability to travel between UK offices as needed.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.