HR Recruitment Business Partner
My client is an international law firm with offices around the world, looking to recruit a HR Recruitment Business Partner on a 6-month FTC with a view to go permanent.
The HR Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for facilitating a world-class recruitment experience for candidates and internal clients, with a focus on fee earners and business services.
The key duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of vacancies
- Managing the recruitment process and life-cycle from role identification through to candidate offer, on-boarding and integration, in conjunction with hiring managers
- Facilitating the selection and assessment approach and toolkits for lateral hiring
- Ensuring an effective candidate experience from initial sourcing through to induction and integration
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with preferred sourcing suppliers and get partners investing in these relationships
- Implementing technology platforms in support of recruitment
The HR Recruitment Business Partner will suit a strong influencer, who is good at building relationships, and has proven experience in an in-house recruitment role, managing vacancies end to end in a legal or professional services environment. Your high level of professionalism and personal accountability will attribute to providing the highest standards of service and quality. An innovative and creative approach, along with ability to persuade and gain the support of senior stakeholders will be key to this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you