Band 7 HR Manager
This role will manage the HR Advisor team and provide support and coaching to managers.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To provide advice and guidance to managers in relation to workforce planning, skill mix and structure, including providing advice in relation to consultations and support for the process
- To manage a complex caseload for designated areas, which will include providing support to a range of cases and prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- To manage the HR Adviser and provide guidance and support to ensure that a comprehensive HR service is delivered, including regular objective setting, appraisal reviews and mandatory training updates
- Responsible for ensuring that all KPI’s and objectives are achieved within designated client departments in conjunction with the local managers
- To work effectively in partnership with trade union / staff representatives in undertaking responsibilities
If you are looking for your next interim role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.