Graduate Recruitment Executive
My client, a leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Executive on a 12-month fixed term contract basis, at their London office. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a highly successful global firm.
The Graduate Recruitment Executive will support the UK Graduate Recruitment Programmes and assist global offices. Reporting into the Graduate Manager the key duties will include:
- Manage and facilitate UK vacation schemes and other initiatives
- Design and implement innovative content and deliver engaging workshops and presentations
- Interviewing and providing feedback for vacation scheme candidates
- Develop and implement training material
- Conduct analysis and research to improve recruitment programmes
- Manage assessment centres and candidate offer process
- Attend internal and external events
- Ad hoc project work
The Graduate Recruitment Executive will have previous Graduate Recruitment experience within a law firm or professional services. They will be a confident and personable candidate with a positive attitude and an ability to act as a strong brand ambassador. The right candidate will have experience in supervising others and will be a strong team player. The Graduate Recruitment Executive must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.