Senior Recruitment Manager
My client is a leading international law firm with a strong global footprint, looking to hire a Senior HR Recruitment Manager to join the London team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The Senior Recruitment Manager will be responsible for sourcing the best available talent in the market and managing recruitment teams in the UK and internationally.
The key duties will include:
- Manage international recruitment teams
- Maximise return on investment for all recruitment channels
- Work closely with HRBPs to deliver best possible service to the business
- Develop employer branding
- Manage UK recruitment budgets
- Attracting candidates through different channels and continuously improve processes
- Oversee the hiring process of vacation schemes
- Support the Graduate Recruitment Manager to develop UK employer branding
- Coach and support recruiters and deliver recruitment support for new office openings
The Senior Recruitment Manager will have excellent academics and significant experience of managing the lateral and graduate recruitment lifecycle. Experience in agency and in-house within Law Firms or Professional Services is desirable. The right candidate will be well organised, articulate and resilient. They will be able to build strong relationships at all levels and have robust negotiation skills. The Senior Recruitment Manager will be able to engage and inspire a team around them and cultivate an excellent reputation.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you