HR Business Partner (part-time)
An NHS organisation in Hertfordshire is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated HR Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis working part-time (20 hours per week).
The purpose of the role is to support the divisions, and provide innovative HR support and advice and a high quality service to the Trust.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide an efficient, responsive and expert HR service to the Trust
- Advise managers in relation to employee relations, contributing to workforce planning, organisational change and improving people management capacity
- Against the backdrop of a challenging savings and productivity agenda, deliver a high value HR service to clinical leaders and managers
- Successfully deliver projects, improve service quality and efficiency and help deliver cost improvement and cultural change programmes
The successful candidate will:
- Have high levels of resilience, but equally signs of a real passion to improve the experience of service users
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the positive impact of good people management and innovative HR practices on improved patient care
- Be professional, articulate and tenacious in approach
- Be equipped with the skills to guide leaders and wider organisation in realising its people ambitions and achieving real and sustainable workforce and cultural change