Development Partner - L&D
OnTrack International seek a successful account manager to support our continued growth. You will join an established team, who have earned trusted advisor status with some of the largest companies in the world.
As part of this team, you will be expected to use your deep knowledge of learning, consultative selling skills and relationship building to support existing accounts as well as win new enterprise size clients to build your own portfolio. You will win new business, grow and establish OnTrack as a trusted partner of blended learning solutions with our clients, typically Heads of Learning, CLO’s and other senior level L&D, talent and HR contacts. Solutions will incorporate appropriate learning methodologies and technologies including; Live Learning, Learning Content and Learning Platform.
You will work with our consultants and technical experts to contribute to the growth of our award winning learning and development solutions globally.
• Generate leads and business from your established network
• Develop trusted advisor status with key relationships
• Nurture existing OnTrack clients – listen, understand their needs and add value
• Manage key stakeholders and consult on client’s best interests while identifying opportunity for OnTrack offering and services
• To design innovative proposals and deliver the client pitch as appropriate.
• Collaborate with OnTrack’s team of Consultants and learning technology experts to design easily understood, innovative and engaging solutions for your clients which meet their needs and deliver measurable long-term results.
• To continually contribute to the intellectual capital of the company to enhance the quality of the solutions we can provide.
• Must have a proven track record within learning technologies
• 5 years solutions/account management experience selling L&D services, defining the offering and value proposition based upon a prospect's unique circumstances
• Valid Driving licence
• Considerable consultative sales experience managing complex sales
• Strategic and Key Account Management of very large big-ticket accounts
• Deep knowledge of training practices, learning technologies and ROI evaluation
• Knowledge of and experience of matching learning technologies to client needs including digital assets such as video, HTML5, eLearning packages, Infographics and interactive digital documents.
• Proven experience of working at very senior and board level clients
• Industry experience in Top 100 FTSE Co’s Understanding of organisational bureaucracy in large clients
• A project management qualification
• Experience in elearning and authoring tools (Captivate, Articulate, Lectora etc) an advantage
• A Degree, Professional qualification or Apprenticeship served in a relevant area such as L&D, Business Administration, Psychology, CIPD etc considered a great advantage.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please.