Learning & Development Manager
A leading global law firm are looking to hire a Learning and Development Manager for their prestigious London office for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Learning and Development Manager will work alongside a close-knit team to ensure the learning needs of the firm’s lawyers are met.
The key duties will include:
- Delivering a range of training including coaching, presentation and workload management skills
- Creatively designing new and engaging programmes
- Providing one-to-one support for individuals learning needs
- Overseeing training operations including maintenance of the LMS and training library
- Working alongside the senior leadership team to create a culture of learning within the firm
The Learning and Development Manager will be a talented trainer and facilitator, having gained the majority of their experience in a law firm or professional services environment. Design and delivery experience is key in this role, as is the ability to offer a consultative approach to individuals training needs. Strong communication skills are a must, as the role will involve influencing stakeholders of all levels. CIPD or training qualifications are highly desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Learning & Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly