Learning and Development Manager
My client, a leading international law firm based in central London, has an exciting opportunity for a Professional Development & Training Manager to provide skills training and development across the London office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing innovative training solutions and designing and delivering training and e-learning to all teams and practice groups, with a global focus.
The key duties will include:
- Providing weekly in-house and external training programmes, for Business Support staff, Trainee’s and Associate’s specifically around career development
- Supporting the launch of a new performance development model for business services
- Identifying and implementing effective learning and development solutions, with a focus on e-learning strategies
- Reviewing, improving and creating supporting materials
- Liaising with and critiquing external training providers to ensure coursework is aligned to business needs
- Preparing the annual training budget for the London office
- Building relationships with other departments and key stakeholders to perform in-depth training needs analysis to ensure needs are understood
- Managing two junior L&D incumbents
You will be either a lawyer looking for an opportunity to move in to a strategic L&D role or be an experienced L&D professional with a background in the legal sector. You must have solid experience in the design and delivery of training, using various platforms and approaches. Your strong interpersonal and high-level negotiation skills will ensure you are able to develop strong working relationships with internal and external clients. As there will be a number of projects executed this coming year, you must be able to manage a busy and demanding workload, whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you