Trainee Recruitment Advisor
A prestigious UK law firm based in the heart of the City is looking for a Trainee Recruitment Advisor to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
The Trainee Recruitment Advisor will proactively develop, organise and manage the full Trainee Recruitment process, as well as manage some lateral hires.
Key duties will include:
- Manage the annual training contract recruitment process
- Become the go to person for Trainee Recruitment
- Proactively engage with candidates through different platforms
- Co-ordinate new trainee inductions
- Manage end to end lateral recruitment
- Conduct end of seat rotation appraisals
- Manage the onboarding process
- Maintain relationships with Law Schools
The Trainee Recruitment Advisor will have solid experience and knowledge of managing the Trainee Recruitment cycle in a similar role. Preferably they will have a legal or professional services background with a CIPD qualification desirable. The right candidate will have experience of candidate attraction through social media channels. They will have excellent communication both written and verbal and will have the ability to keep calm under pressure. They will be a self-starter and a good team player.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you