We are looking to hire an in-house Recruitment Advisor on behalf of our client, a leading global law firm, based in their London office on a permanent basis.
The role will involve a mixture of legal and non-legal recruitment and will require someone who can work autonomously as well as in a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment lifestyle
- Working closely with HR Business Partners
- Produce comprehensive and engaging job descriptions
- Drive direct sourcing
- Tracking all candidate applications using internal systems
- Ensure quality and compliance for the recruitment process
- Project work
- Work closely with the Diversity and Inclusion team
- Update and implement new recruitment policies and procedures
The Recruitment Consultant must have significant experience of managing the entire recruitment lifecycle from in house and agencies. A legal or a professional service background is desirable. They must have robust negotiation skills and be a natural influencer. The right candidate will preferably have experience with LinkedIn Recruiter with a sound technical knowledge of local legislation. They must also have a willingness for occasional travel. They must be articulate and commercial and a motivated team player.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the