Learning & Development Administrator
My client is a leading international law firm operating around the world, who are looking to hire a Learning & Development Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Learning & Development Administrator will support the team in the legal and professional skills training of the firm. Reporting into the Learning & Development Manager the key duties will include:
- Providing administrative support for in- house seminars and client events
- Ensure the smooth running of various courses and events
- Collate feedback and evaluations to develop the quality of training sessions
- Be the main point of contact for enquiries
- Maintaining and updating information/data on internal systems
- Coordinate inductions and training programmes
- Liaise with external training providers
- Organise weekly team meetings
- Ad hoc Learning & Development projects
The Learning & Development Administrator will be educated to A level standard with previous training/HR experience within a legal or professional services background. They will be highly organised and proactive with excellent communication skills. The right candidate will be personable and reliable with good attention to detail. Experience of working with databases or learning management systems would be advantageous.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you