Senior HR Business Partner – EMEA | Permanent | Basingstoke
A newly created International HQ based in Basingstoke is looking to hire a Senior HR professional to partner the growing client group across Europe. Based in Basingstoke, this role has considerable travel (up to 50%) across the region, so the successful candidate will need to be able to work on both a mobile and flexible basis. Partnering the divisional Director and reporting to the International HR Director, this role requires an HR professional who is experienced at working at both a strategic and operational level to ensure both aspects are addressed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing a small team who are based remotely
- Ensuring the European and International HR provision is in line with the Group strategy
- Delivering HR programmes, processes and policies ensuring they cover performance management, engagement, talent, reward and L&D.
- Partnering the business to project workforce demands, talent gaps, change management and OD requirements.
- Playing an active part in recruitment, talent management and talent development of employees across the region.
- Providing employment law expertise across the region and ensuring legal compliance.
- Coaching line managers to provide excellent leadership and management capability.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a wealth of HR experience across Europe, be prepared to travel considerably across that region and have previously managed a team (ideally remotely).
The business is exciting, growing and provides an invaluable service to many other blue chip organisations. If you would like to be a part of this next phase, please do not hesitate to send me your CV asap.