Talent HR Manager
You are at a cross road. On the left is a traditional career path with a big corporation: limited responsibilities, little accountability and a very rigid structure. On the right is the start-up fast-track: lots of varied responsibilities, high accountability and a loose structure where you can make your mark. Which one will you take? Are you ready to join the experiential training specialists behind the Armageddon Leadership Training?
You will have
- 3-5 years' continuous experience in recruitment and HR
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Workable or other ATS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A reliable, patient and professional attitude
- Master in business, online marketing or relevant field
- CIPD qualification or relevant experience
You will be:
- Creative with your job posts
- A STAR interviewer
- Really good at mastering new software
- Into organising events (training, recruitment, staff welfare…)
- Naturally organised
- Great at bonding the team together through inclusive activities
We offer a total package worth between £34K to £38K per year including
- a base salary of £25,000 - £28,000
- up to 20% business bonus (+£5,600)
- up to 10% personal achievement bonus (+£2,800)
- 7% employer pension (+£1,960)
- private medical insurance
- up to 14 days full pay sick leave
- 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay for maternity leave alongside the SMP
- 4 weeks full pay and 2 weeks unpaid leave for paternity leave alongside the SPP
- a personalised development plan tailored to your professional goals with ad hoc training budget
- interest free travel loan
- team meal once a month
- team events once a quarter
- work from home (1 day per week)
We are committed to providing our employees a results-only work environment. This means that we want every employee to know what results are expected of them. Every one of us focuses on output. A break down of the different areas of responsibilities is below.
- Help run all processes related to recruitment (10-20 freelance recruits per month worldwide over the next 12 months) including writing job ads and performance profiles, screening candidates and conducting video interviews.
- Help run all processes related to HR (surveys, bonus, pay structure, internal training…) including on-boarding all new employees and freelancers
- Organise socials, events for employees, freelancers and clients, managing all aspects including modest budgets (3 - 4 events per year)
- Organise our annual away weekend in Portugal in April 2019
Office Space Management
- Manage relationship and liaise with Workspace (landlord) regarding any issue we may have from time to time
- Assist in the move to a new office in February 2019
- Ensure all stationery and other supplies are available when needed and purchase whatever is required to allow the consultants to deliver
Information Technology Management
- Set up laptops and MACs for new employees as required
- Troubleshoot simple IT issues as required (Google G suite, Dropbox…)
- Ensure our website is live and functional and liaise with relevant suppliers to “fix” whatever may break (Wordpress)
- Gather and compile information from reliable sources to enable us to run various big projects relating to our three-year strategic plan (online product development, M&A, strategic expansion…)
- Take an active part in presenting strategic recommendations and implementing them
Who are we?
Fourteen hardworking collaborative professionals helping others build confidence and grow
What do we do?
The most immersive corporate trainings in London
What have we achieved so far?
Doubled in size over a year
Where are we going?
In the next three years, we will have grown our international revenues by 350% and be the preferred supplier of communication training for 80% of the UK legal firms. Internationally, we will be working with all the top legal firms. In addition, we will have developed our non-legal sector work to 10 of the Fortune 500 companies (currently we are working with 4 of them). Finally, we will have built a first-class communication training platform to carry our training further. We are in no doubt that everyone deserves the tools to build stronger relationships. We will have a profound impact on the way people communicate.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Manager Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Private Sector Manager Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure / Hospitality Manager Talent & Development / Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)