Graduate Recruitment Manager
My client is a leading European law firm based in the City, who are looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis.
The Graduate Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the overall management of shaping and developing the future talent of the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Formulating and implementing the firm’s graduate recruitment strategy
- Managing the trainee and vacations schemes
- Overseeing the HR responsibilities for the trainee solicitor population
- Managing on boarding of trainees
- Ensuring trainees are developing at desired levels and at key points throughout their contracts
- Working closely with senior Partners to ensure values are incorporated into the trainee programme
The Graduate Recruitment Manager will have previous experience in a similar role from a professional services background, be confident in their abilities, have strong communication skills and be able to quickly gain credibility amongst Partners.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you