I am currently working with an exciting research institute based in a fantastic London location, who are seeking an HR Advisor to join their team initially on an interim basis, with the view to extend.
This role will support the HR Partner in providing an excellent HR service to their specific directorate.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Providing excellent employee relations support to managers at all levels to ensure that casework is managed in a fair and transparent manner.
- Providing general HR support and advice to employees and managers, and responding to a range of queries.
- Organising and presenting staff induction.
- Running monthly management information reports from the HR system.
- Managing fixed term contract process, including issuing letters of notice and calculating redundancy payments.
If you are looking for a new role working in a fantastic organisation where you can develop your HR skills, and you believe you have the relevant experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.