Regional HR Business Partner
Waddington Brown are delighted to be supporting our client with the recruitment of a new and pivotal position within their HR team. The company is a traditional, well-established organisation with a reputable name within the East Anglia region. They have been through a period of modernising their HR function and now need an additional member of the team to support the regional retail offices. The role of Regional HR Business Partner will see you visiting retail sites across the country so will involve some overnight travel. It is expected that you will initially be on the road 3 days per week.
As Regional HR Business Partner you will support the business by:
- Building a relationship with the different retail sites, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR issues
- Supporting the managers with ER issues as and when necessary
- Assisting with induction of new starters and supporting managers with the induction process
- Supporting the HR Manager with understanding the challenges facing the different branches in order to provide a more proactive HR service
- Assisting with recruitment, ensuring a consistent approach across branches, working with recruitment agencies and co-ordinating recruitment campaigns
If you are a competent and professional HR generalist who enjoys variety and getting out of the office, then this is the role for you. Ideally you will be CIPD L5 qualified with experience in all areas of HR. You will be confident in your approach, pragmatic and driven to provide the best quality of service. In return you will receive a competitive salary, car and a range of additional benefits. If this role sounds of interest, please apply to Eithne Sanders with your CV and salary expectations.