HR Business Partner
Nacro is proud to be a national social justice charity with more than 50 years’ experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. We house, we educate, we support, we advise and we speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. We are passionate about changing lives and never give up
If you are passionate about playing your part in bringing a people strategy to life in an organisation that makes a profound and lasting difference to people’s lives you could be the HR Business Partner we are seeking. Our People Strategy is a critical element of our 3 year corporate strategy and we are now one year into its delivery with more to do. We believe our people make us what we are. Values-driven and committed they choose to work for Nacro because they want to make a difference. We are committed to building their expertise, effectiveness and engagement to maximise their impact.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who has a successful track record of business partnering. With a strong HR background, you will be used to a driving results in a mix of strategic and operational work.
You will work in partnership with directors, senior management and operational departments. Working with and supporting other HR Business Partners to lead Change Management, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Leadership Development and project work in a collaborative partnership.
What we are looking for:
- A high energy, natural relationship builder with excellent communication skills combined with the ability to influence and drive performance improvement;
- Experience of working in an innovative and dispersed organisation that gets the most out of its people;
- Experience of partnering leaders and managers up to the most senior level to promote, develop and deliver people initiatives aligned to strategic and annual business plans to deliver organisational objectives;
- Experience of coaching and developing managers to deliver a challenging yet rewarding people agenda
- A commercial and professional mindset that thrives on taking accountability;
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load and work autonomously;
- Flexibility and resilience to match constantly changing needs in a fast paced organisation;
- A team player who can support the wider HR team and work collaboratively across the HR function
- A true generalist skill set including TUPE, change management ,employee relations, strategic planning, policy and development, building positive employee relations ; supported by a CIPD qualification; and
- A credible promoter of HR best practice and able build effective relationships and communicate effectively