Experienced HR Professional to join Appointments and Remuneration Committee
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is a professional membership body dedicated to improving health and wellbeing. We are a registered charity established by Royal Charter, based in the UK with offices in England (London), Northern Ireland (Belfast) and Wales (Cwmbran), operating globally. We are also a professional voice for environmental health, setting standards for the sector.
Our goal is simple: to enable safer, cleaner, and healthier environments for the benefits of people, business and local communities. To do this we offer professional support to our members, a range of corporate training solutions, topical events and workshops and provide information and policy advice. In addition we promote 15Hatfields one of London’s most sustainable venues.
Why join for us?
We’re advocates, activists, educators and experts, all of whom are dedicated to improving public health and wellbeing and supporting the profession. If that's something you're passionate about and want to make a difference take a look at the role below.
The CIEH Charter places an important obligation on us to act in the public interest; we are determined to do that in an open and transparent way. More than two years ago, as part of that approach, the Board commissioned an independent review of CIEH’s governance; we implemented each recommendation from that review. Alongside that work, we want to ensure that those with governance roles are reflective of the diversity of the modern profession and the communities it serves.
We are now looking to appoint an experienced HR professional, to join our Appointments and Remuneration Committee. ARC’s key responsibilities are to:
· Recommend appointments to the Board, its committees and advisory groups.
· Review the composition of the Board and identify any skills gaps.
· Recommend the framework policy for the remuneration of the Chief Executive.
· Review any significant proposed changes in employment policy and benefits for CIEH staff.
Further information and details on how to apply can be found in the candidate pack.
Key recruitment dates:
Closing date: Friday 15 March 2019, 09:00
Shortlisting complete by: Monday 25 March 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 9 April 2019
Appointments start: Thursday 2 May 2019
Apply for Experienced HR Professional to join Appointments and Remuneration Committee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Manager Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Sales/Customer Service Manager Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Manager Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Manager Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)
- Legal Manager Performance Management Non CIPD member jobs in London (Central)