HR Officer/Senior HR Officer - Recruitment
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 93 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.
The selected candidate will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of a broad range of human resource (HR) functions. The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is particularly looking for functional experts in international recruitment to support AIIB’s strategic objectives and business requirements. Candidates should have the right bearing to work with line managers and should be technically strong and able to act as HR subject matter expert and counselor to line managers.
- Global talent sourcing through effective and creative channels.
- Work in the talent acquisition team, provide end-to-end consultation and support to hiring units on recruitment request evaluation, relevant approval processing, global talent sourcing, external/internal application evaluation, candidate management, staffing analytics, diversity analysis, etc.
- Facilitate the development of employer value proposition and lead employer branding and recruitment campaigns internationally.
- Effective networking, establishing close relationships with international partners and third-party vendors.
- Manage and refine the recruitment and selection process and participate in panel interviews.
- Facilitate quarterly monitoring and reporting strategic staffing plan implementation progress and outcomes for senior management and the Board. Develop the HR Update Board paper.
- Create and maintain effective HR reporting, including headcount, recruitment, turnover, organization charts and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant HR management experience or equivalent (minimum 8-10 years for Senior HR Officer) in an international organization or multinational corporation.
- Proven track record and expertise in one of the following areas: international recruitment (EMEA experience would be an advantage), training and development or HR digitalization implementation. Experience in SAP SuccessFactors models, such as recruitment and on-boarding system, would be an advantage.
- Proven networking capabilities, influencing, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Familiarity with the employment terms and practices of international financial institutions would be an advantage.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in HR management, organizational behaviors, business administration and related fields from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the employee level at which a successful applicant will enter AIIB.