Senior HR Advisor
We’re looking for an experienced HR generalist with extensive employee relations knowledge to join our busy HR team.
The successful post holder will ideally be CIPD qualified, have worked on a variety of HR projects, be able to manage a caseload of various employee relations matters and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The role will ideally be located on the Isle of Wight, or from our Head Office in Horsham, with flexibility to regularly travel to the Island (for which travel costs will be reimbursed). We also have an office in Portsmouth which can be an option to work from ocassionally.
What we’ll offer you
• A salary of circa £35,000 per annum
• 23 days holidays plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
• A great pension scheme
• The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
• Flexible working
• Employee referral scheme
• Cash claim-back on medical treatments
• Travel to work loan
• Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we’re an organisation that’s going places.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivities of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
Please include a supporting statement explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the job description and person specification.
Closing Date: Thursday 7 February 2019
Shortlist Date: Friday 8 February 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 13 February 2019