Senior HR Information Systems Specialist
Graphcore is an exciting early stage start up developing the next generation of Silicon processing chip designed to go in hardware that will be used for machine learning and artificial applications. Graphcore operates from state of the art offices in the centre of Bristol and also has locations in Oslo (Norway) and Palo Alto (US).
The Senior HR Specialist - Information Systems is a newly created role within the People team to accommodate the rapid growth that the company is going through. The People team aims to provide the best support to the wider business, through system enhancements and process developments and improvement.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to bring their previous experience into a brand new role, where they can create, build, implement and project manage the entire HR Systems project alongside a highly collaborative and forward thinking team. Reporting to the SVP People the core responsibilities will be:
- Accountable for the new HRIS / ATS strategy and project management e.g. defining key requirements, selecting, testing and implementing new HRIS and ATS
- Manage the relationship with external vendors
- Manage internal stakeholders’ group
- Design/provide training for all users e.g. designing and delivering training, and producing user guides to increase knowledge, effectiveness and ability to use HR systems.
- Maintain/update documentation such as training manuals in line with functionality changes/new releases
- Progress systems activity within defined configurations, recommending changes where appropriate
- Carry out system administration activities e.g. troubleshooting, system maintenance, system testing, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution, managing user access, documentation of bespoke configurations and regular QA and Data audit processes
- Work with the HR team and key business stakeholders to develop metrics and reports and ensure real time information is available to support business requirements and to monitor key business metrics
- Define with the HR Team metrics and reports in line requirements e.g. Dashboards
- Maintain confidentiality of data security at all times
- Undertake other duties which it is reasonable to do so
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, standard operating procedures and safe working practices, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years in-depth proven experience in managing various HRIS and compensation programs
- A great understanding of HR and recruitment services and the business processes that support these services
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Experience working in a multi-national technology organization preferred
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems.
More searches like this
- Electronics Specialist Management and Business Skills Non CIPD member jobs in Bath
- Engineering / Manufacturing Specialist Management and Business Skills Non CIPD member jobs in Bath
- Information Technology Specialist Management and Business Skills Non CIPD member jobs in Bath
- Manufacturing Specialist Management and Business Skills Non CIPD member jobs in Bath
- Private Sector Specialist Management and Business Skills Non CIPD member jobs in Bath