Steps Ahead Ambassador
Great experience to add to your CPD portfolio by becoming an Steps Ahead Ambassador!
Looking forward to the next level of being a Steps Ahead Mentor?Yes, Not sure, maybe?
We’re looking for Steps Ahead Mentors, who are interested in visiting their local Jobcentres Plus and local community events to help us reach more jobseekers, who could benefit from the mentoring programme.
Joining our Ambassador network is an opportunity to experience the programme and its impact first hand, also giving you the opportunity to network,influence and engage with your local community and the stakeholders that support them.
Great experience to add to your CPD portfolio. Take a look at the role profile!
We are currently recruiting volunteer Ambassadors in:
- Berkshire, Surrey and Sussex
- Northumbria and Tyne
- Yorkshire and the Humber
How to apply
If you're interested in the role and would like to apply, please contact Nakeisha Mason email@example.com, by Wednesday, 13 February 2019
An informal phone interview to discuss the role in more detail commence 18- 22 February 2019.
What does the role of a Steps Ahead Ambassador involve?
Arranging to visit your local Jobcentre Plus offices and give a presentation to Work Coaches and partners events
Joining a nation-wide network of Ambassadors, sharing feedback and best practice on our regular catch ups with the Steps Ahead team
Wherever possible, helping us recruit local mentors through CIPD branch events and networks
We look forward to hear from you.
The Steps Ahead Mentoring team
Sign up to become a Steps Ahead Mentor HERE!
More searches like this
- Accountancy Trainer Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Advertising / Creative Trainer Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Banking,Finance and Insurance Trainer Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Construction Trainer Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Consultancy Trainer Talent Management CIPD Member jobs in Tyne and Wear