Regional HR Advisor
I am currently working with an education sector organisation who are looking to recruit a Regional HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide a first -class HR advisory and support service to school principals, senior leadership teams, and school -based HR support.
- Effectively manage HR casework to achieve efficient and positive outcomes to any issues arising.
- Support schools to effectively manage their local Joint Consultative Committees and maintain a harmonious employee relations environment.
- Manage and co-ordinate all generalist HR matters ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and the Creative Education Trust’s systems of operations.
- Gather and analyse HR management information to enable effective performance measurement and targeting of resources.
- Work on a range of Trust wide projects as determined by the Director of Human Resources.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.