HR / People Manager, Design Agency, Central London (12 month contract)
12 month fixed term maternity contract
A successful & growing creative design agency in central London is looking to hire a People Manager to work in a standalone role. This is an opportunity to make a positive and meaningful difference by delivering the right environment, support and tools to retain happy, motivated and talented people.
You will work closely with line managers across the agency to support the delivery of appraisals, performance management, agreeing learning needs & succession planning in their teams. The successful candidate will be a connector of people with a visibility across the agency to keep one step ahead of stress points and people issues and challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coaching of line managers in interviewing
- Manage all ER cases including performance management, redundancy and exit interviews
- On boarding and new starter reviews
- Implement changes to HR policies
- Devise and run employee engagement surveys
- Make suggestions for promotions, performance pay reviews
- Manage recruitment budgets and report on progress against target
- Oversee the intern programme
- Line management of the team
- Report on all L&D data for the board, manage L&D budget
- Talent mapping and skills gap analysis
- Meet & brief new training providers
Previous HR Advisor or Manager experience is required within a creative agency / company with a readiness to take on a strategic HR Management role which spans across a medium sized international agency. You will be a confident presenter and coach with a friendly, approachable, decisive and respectful manner along with a natural flair to motivate and inspire others.