Contract: 37 hours per week, Permanent
About the Company
We are looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join our established and welcoming team. The successful applicant will work across two areas of our expanding organisation:
- Orchard House Family Assessment Centre is an established and nationally respected Family Assessment Centre. We aim to provide outstanding residential and community-based parenting assessments, alongside psychological and other related assessments to Family Courts and Local Authorities nationwide.
- Somerset Clinic is an independent provider of responsive psychological services for both adults and children in need of evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
About the role
This is a key role as the post-holder will form a pivotal part of the Business / Administration team. We are looking for an experienced HR generalist, with experience working across all or most of the areas outlined below and one who has a keen eye for detail. The post-holder will need to deal with day-to-day HR admin and liaise regularly with the senior management team on relevant issues. The post-holder will also be responsible for ensuring the correct procedures are followed around employee relations, along with the support of an external HR Consultant for any more complex issues.
A brief outline of areas covered in this role:
- Carrying out the full range of recruitment related tasks, with due attention to ‘Safer Recruitment’ procedures
- Employee relations, including dealing with elementary issues through to disciplinaries and grievances, with support
- Organising training and completing the required administration for supervision and appraisals
- Ensuring high standards of administration across a range of HR related tasks
Further, more detailed information will be provided within the application pack which is available on our website www.orchardhousefac.co.uk/careers/
The post-holder will hold a CIPD qualification to level 5 or equivalent or be actively working towards one.
We are a safeguarding organisation, this role will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and ‘safer recruitment’ practices.
If you're interested in applying for this position, please download the application pack and complete the application form which is available on our website: www.orchardhousefac.co.uk/careers/ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will require a full application form to be submitted, even if you have already sent a CV and covering letter.
Closing date for applications is Monday 4th March 2019 at 10am with interviews planned for Friday 8th March 2019.
We reserve the right, depending on application numbers, to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend candidates to submit an application as early as possible. Please note previous applicants need not apply.
Websites: www.orchardhousefac.co.uk / www.healthcaresw.com