I am currently working with one of our top education clients who are looking to recruit a HR Assistant on a permanent basis.
The post holder will be responsible for providing HR Administrative support and assistance to all schools within the trust.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
• Deal with complex HR administrative matters.
• Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of the HR service/systems/procedures/policies.
• Manage the Trust’s HR systems (currently SIMS, SAM, Blue Sky) ensuring that the data is accurate, and the system is kept up to date.
• Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required.
• Produce any staff related returns or reports including Workforce Census.
• Carry out all recruitment administration including drafting and placing advertisements, liaising with applicants and the manager, arranging interview schedules, arranging venues and sending letters as appropriate.
• Produce staff contracts of employment and contractual variation letters.
• Carry out all pre-employment checks for new starters; references, right to work, DBS, OH etc. and raising any queries with HR Manager or Principal.
• Act as a link between HR and Payroll forwarding information prompting and accurately.
• Support recruiting managers with the preparation of Job Descriptions, and ensure that all Job Descriptions are updated annually following performance appraisal meetings.
• Respond to queries about HR policies and provide basic advice and support to all Trust employees.
• Monitor sickness absence records and produce regular sickness absence reports, highlighting any causes for concern to your line manager or relevant Principal.
• Update and maintain SCR for relevant school ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.