Tucked away in the heart of historic St James’s, and just minutes from London’s iconic landmarks and vibrant West End, The Stafford London is the epitome of traditional British luxury. The Stafford London is home to the renowned American Bar, a London institution, and The Game Bird, a restaurant which celebrates contemporary British cooking. We are also expanding our business by the end of the year and are looking for a talented and experienced Human Resources professional to support our operations, both current and future!
When you work for us not only will you be working for one of London’s most historic five-star hotels but you will also be working for a Company where the skills and knowledge you gain here will be recognised in the industry worldwide.
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first class service skills then this may be the place for you.
Delivers an efficient and professional administration function in accordance with departmental, hotel and legislative policy and procedures.
- Taking accurate minutes during any formal meetings, grievances and disciplinaries.
- Maintains all employee files, ensuring that they contain all of the legally required documents.
- Ensure an annual audit is carried out on all employee files and legal documents renewed as necessary.
- Keep up to date records on the Human Resources database and regarding training, attendance, disciplinary letters and records, payroll changes, appraisal records and any other documentation.
- Writes letters for employees as requested for the purpose of obtaining NI numbers and bank accounts.
- Proactively assist department heads and managers with all areas of recruitment
- Assist, monitor and ensure onboarding procedures are followed through and completed
- Ensures that the birthday list and cards are prepared and given to the General Manager
- Completes reference request forms on request.
- Update Employee Communication Notice board on a monthly/weekly basis and as and when requested.
- Respond to staff enquires regarding hotel policies, holidays, rotas and other HR administrative items
- Assist in the planning of and execution of staff events
- Ad hoc HR administrative tasks
What you’ll get in return
Here at The Stafford London we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional guest experience, and we know that at the core of these experiences are the team members who make it happen. This is why we strongly believe in investing in our people. On top of offering a competitive salary we offer a fantastic range of benefits such as
- Meals on duty
- Season ticket loan
- Uniform and dry cleaning
- Company pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Staff discounts
- And more
We love to see our colleagues succeed so when you’re a part of our team you’re not just here for a job, but a career path where we will endeavour to help you grow to your fullest potential; but don’t just believe me – you can ask many of our staff members who have been with us for 20, 30 and even 40 years!