Communications & Employee Engagement Manager (HR)
Well established, bespoke SME.
As a Communications and Engagement Manager you will:
* Support in the development and implementation of an on-boarding programme and align the recruitment and selection process to organisational goals and values.
* Develop, plan and implement an internal communications and employee engagement strategy.
* Deliver results through a range of methods including workshops, task groups and communication.
* You will support in the delivery of internal communications making sure employees are engaged and informed, and that their voice is heard to inform decision making and facilitate organisational change.
* Coach managers and internal stakeholders on communication and staff engagement related activities, plans and initiatives.
* Plan and chair regular virtual team meetings with the core client project team, developing collaborative ways of working and action plans for delivery.
You will have:
* Experience in the designing and delivering of strategic internal communications and engagement programmes in the context of cultural change.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of digital and print to produce stand out and engaging communications.
* Judgement and confidence in collaborating and communicating messages to varied audiences in the USA, EMEA and Asia.
* Experience working with complex subject matter, creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad range of audiences.
* Experience working with creative teams to produce quality content aligned to objectives.
* A creative, ideas-driven person, with a flexible, adaptable, energetic approach to taking on new challenges.
* Knowledge of the energy sector would be advantageous although not essential.
Salary up to £40,000
* You'll be based in a stunning location
* Pension contribution
* Flexible working hours, including the option to work from home
* 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* 4 days out of 5 can also be considered