Interim Head of Learning & Development
My client, a large London based NHS Trust is looking to appoint an Interim Head of Learning & Development for an initial period of 6-9 months.
This role will take a Trust wide lead on the delivery of both the strategic and operational objectives and all compliance related to education, learning and development.
In addition to managing a well-established team, you will provide expertise across the organisation on workforce development and be accountable for the development and delivery of key performance indicators for education and learning. This role also assumes corporate responsibility for the management and deployments of apprenticeships for the Trust,
Candidates must be available to start at short notice and have a proven track record in the following areas.
- Demonstrable success in building, leading, motivating and developing multi-disciplinary teams as a highly effective people manager
- Demonstrable success of working as a senior leader in an L&D role in a large, complex organization
- Extensive experience of commissioning education services
- Record of successfully delivering training and development compliance against KPIs
- Record of achievement in promoting innovation and equality in the workplace
NHS experience, whilst not essential is desirable.