EMEA HR Manager
Who is BGRS?
At BGRS, we create customized mobility solutions that transform mobility into a driver of recruitment, development and retention. We are proud to be the partner of choice for many of the world’s most recognizable brands, including 35% of the Fortune 100 as well as the governments of the United States and Canada. Our diverse client portfolio represents a variety of industry segments.
BGRS is all about mobility. Come join one of the leading companies in global talent mobility, partnering with some of the largest organizations in the world to keep their employees on the move. We are committed to keeping our own talent on a career growth trajectory by fostering an engaging environment with development opportunities that create success for our clients and you. We support our employees by offering a flexible, innovative environment that allows them to focus on their clients and careers. We look forward to you joining our team and experiencing the power of what talent mobility can achieve.
The Human Resources Manager, EMEA, is a key contributor within our Global HR team, as well as partnering with people managers and employees in our London and Dubai offices to support overall business success. You will align HR practices with current and future business needs through your outstanding people support to EMEA client groups, applying design-led thinking to the execution of practices designed with our internal and potential employee experience in mind. You will act as a Champion of global HR policies and processes, including performance management, talent development, talent acquisition and the resolution of employee relations issues, bringing thoughtful insight on behalf of your client group to our global delivery model.
What You'll Be Doing
- Bringing ideas and innovative thinking to our EMEA people delivery model, working within resource constraints to identify highest value opportunities
- Pro-actively improving people manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying potential issues and behaviours, providing solutions and coaching or counseling managers and employees
- Developing regional EMEA HR policy, process and practice to ensure alignment and compliance with corporate policies, legal requirements, and continually reinforcing delivery of great practices locally
- Be accountable for delivery of EMEA benefit and pension offering, including preparing recommendations of changes to local benefits in line with market demand and evolution to reflect our aspiration as an Employer of Choice.
- Building strong relationships across multiple functions and locations to best enable and support change management efforts through BGRS' Digital Transformation Journey and other corporate change programs
- Keeping abreast of changes to employment law and proactively communicating these to the HR team and client group as necessary
- Participating in HR Global team projects, balancing day-to-day client requests with project initiatives
- Implementing global HR programs, policies and practices in the EMEA office. Conducting internal training and briefing sessions as required
- Talent Acquisition oversight of processes and delivery up to Manager level
- People Manager of HR Business Partner, providing coaching and development
What You Bring to BGRS
- Experienced manager both of people and functional delivery of HR
- Exposure to a partnering style of HR delivery with strong coaching experience and in leading complex employee relations processes
- Demonstrable accountability for supplier partnerships, primarily recruitment and benefits
- Strong time management and self-management skills, proven ability to work to committed timescales. Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to present a thoughtful approach to business decisions
- Conflict resolution skills, the ability to gain trust and work through others to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Highly collaborative
- Experience working with an Human Resources Information System (HRIS) - ideally across multiple systems
- Project management and / or coordination experience
- Experience working with multiple locations in a matrix structure preferred
- Training delivery experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- CIPD Qualified preferred, or strong desire to obtain certification and equivalent working experience demonstrate
- Infrequent travel may be required
- Willingness to participate in conference calls outside regular business hours to accommodate global HR team
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, BGRS embraces diversity and, as such, is dedicated to considering all qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, race, religion, belief, sex, sexual orientation and any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants are subject and consent to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) terms and conditions. Please click here for a full Privacy Notice