CIPD Investigation Panel
Are you a senior level Professional with extensive experience in Investigations? We have an exciting opportunity to join our Code of Conduct pool supporting the application of the Code of Professional Conduct and the professional standards of the Institute.
The Code of Professional Conduct applies to all CIPD members and is supported by Investigation and Conduct Procedures.
Role - Investigation Panel:
- Investigation Panel Members are appointed to investigate alleged breach(es) of the CIPD Code of Professional Conduct and to determine if there is sufficient evidence to instigate Conduct Proceedings. Each Investigation will be led by an Investigation Manager, appointed by the Professional Conduct Manager.
Ideal candidates for this role will be:
- Senior level professionals with current or recent experience in the field of Human Resources Management
- Recent experience of undertaking and managing investigations
- Proficient in writing reports and presenting findings including content on the evaluation of evidence
- Excellent time management skills and be able to plan for and accommodate contingencies.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills, network with HR professionals and lay members and to make an important contribution.
How to apply
1. Please email email@example.com for the application pack.
Closing date: midnight 28 March 2019
2. Telephone interviews should take place between 11 April 2019 – 10 May 2019.
3. If you are taken forward after this stage, you will be required to attend an assessment centre by 2 July 2019.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Specialist Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wales
- Advertising / Creative Specialist Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wales
- Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wales
- Construction Specialist Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wales
- Consultancy Specialist Talent Management Non CIPD member jobs in Wales