Senior HR Business Partner
Following the successful floatation on the London Stock Exchange, this business has significant plans to continue its growth trajectory whilst also needing to professionalise, formalise and evolve its internal HR offering.
Therefore, a new position as Senior HR Business Partner is created to support the HR Director with the development of the people strategy and operational delivery of the HR offering within the business. Undertaking the role will require you to be a strategic planner, coach, expert adviser, project manager and stakeholder influencer.
Anticipated projects in the short-term will include:
- Business Partnering the Head Office functions to support all aspects of human resources including management capability, performance management, employee relations issues, etc.
- Talent Management and Development – devising a strategy to ensure the business is positioned as an employer of choice within the region. Development of the EVP and subsequent communications externally. Ensuring the applicant experience is superb, with timely responses, swift interview and assessment processes and on-boarding.
- Creating a professional and more formalised HR offering without damaging the existing organisational culture. Operating in a flat structure, whilst influencing key individuals to strive for their own career development. Introducing policies, processes and structure.
Beyond this, the role will involve:
- Embedding a new HRIS into the organisation and facilitating use and training
- Partnering senior staff to identify changes and opportunities, advising on people implications and developing necessary people strategies and plans.
- Promote HR best practice and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Create and implement innovative HR solutions, sponsor HR initiatives and lead on the development of relevant process changes.
- Management and Leadership Development, ensuring those in people management roles have the support and capability to develop their own teams to continuously drive capability within the organisation.
- Effectively update and communicate changes in employment legislation and ensure the business continues to be a market leader in employee well-being.
- Use HRMI to drive and support effective management decision making relating to people and change.
To be successful in this role you will be able to work with ambiguity, think on your feet and be solutions orientated. You will bring to the role expert knowledge in employment law, employee relations and have at least 7 years’ experience operating as a business partner. Your natural style will be collaborative and inclusive, and you will look to influence your key stakeholders through evidence of your capability and quick wins. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, evolving organisation where everyone’s voice is heard equally. Having a ‘blank sheet’ and creating from scratch will not phase you.
If you are excited by the ‘art of the possible’ and want to work in an organisation that is truly evolving and maturing, then please contact me immediately for a confidential conversation.