I am currently working with institute in central London to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator on a 2 year fixed term contract basis.
In this role you will be responsible for leading on a high volume of recruitment campaigns, as well as getting involved with other recruitment focused projects.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Advise on recruitment best practice, advertisement and candidate sourcing to meet business needs.
- Consistently review recruitment processes and procedures to increase efficiency and ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Create recruitment campaigns which attract a diverse pool of candidates, finding new cost-effective sourcing avenues.
- Support hiring managers define the roles they are hiring for, look at salary benchmarking and manage the creation of job descriptions and hiring team documents.
- Deal with complex recruitment queries efficiently and quickly, escalating to senior HR Business Partner as necessary
- Lead on recruitment related projects and initiatives, such a new ATS, apprenticeships and non-payroll workers
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.