Talent Acquisition Manager
Here at Dennis we are navigating an exciting period of rapid growth and transformation and are looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager who sees change as an opportunity, who thrives on challenge and is confident to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Head of People & Talent you’ll be a creative and ideas led-recruiter, ideally with experience in recruiting across multiple job disciplines such as technology, digital, online and commercial. You will understand the importance of managing expectations and prioritising your workload, whilst providing expertise and market knowledge when assessing team structures and hiring requirements.
Supported by the Talent Acquisition Executive, you will bring your experience of developing and executing talent acquisition strategy to sourcing and hiring decisions using a range of techniques from traditional to non-traditional methods. You will also collaborate with our Communications team to drive our social media strategy, and to create and build talent communities to ensure our employer brand reputation translates into quality applications.
Externally, you’ll cultivate strong, positive relationships with top talent by proactively identifying and engaging with candidates and industry groups. Internally, you’ll work with the business as a trusted partner, where you will consult with key stakeholders and hiring managers to understand and map their talent needs, champion internal talent mobility and succession and together, with the wider People team, you will help build a holistic talent/workforce plan that enables Dennis to have the very best talent in place at the right time.
To meet our future talent needs we need to constantly evolve and innovate, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop and deliver key talent acquisition and attraction projects, whether that be employer branding attraction initiatives, skills training, candidate profiling & market mapping, managing the candidate experience, reviewing our graduate and apprenticeship schemes or advancing our current digital recruitment tools.
You will have:
- Proven experience in talent acquisition within an agency or an internal capacity, recruiting for technology, digital and online as well as commercial job disciplines (desirable)
- Examples of when you have used your professional network and market intelligence to tap into and secure top talent
- A tenacious and resilient approach with the drive to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong stakeholder management, with the confidence to influence and secure buy in for talent led initiatives
- Experience in line managing, motivating, setting KPI’s and deliverables for a talent team
- Demonstrated success in social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Twitter to drive company branding and in particular develop tech/digital candidate pipelines
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and targeting interviewing techniques
- Solid written communication and rapport building ability
- High levels of motivation with superior interpersonal and engagement skills
- The ability to produce and analyse Talent Acquisition reports and statistics – including the provision of key insights and recommendations for strategic planning
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change with real focus on delivering results
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!