Head of Casework and Change
This business is a market leading organisation, with a complex multi-faceted divisional client group comprising c.50,000 employees. Based in central Hampshire across multiple sites, they are entrepreneurial in their outlook and revenue streams and are looking to recruit a key individual into a newly positioned role within the HR function.
A new position as Head of Casework and Change will be responsible for the professional, consistent and quality ER expertise on a range of both routine and complex cases and organisational change projects across the Organisation. Working with senior leaders and the broader HR teams, you will ensure that both managers and caseworkers provide effective ER support through policies, procedures, performance standards and accountability measures.
Anticipated responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring internal customer requirements are met, seeking feedback and building effective relationships with key stakeholders to drive service performance.
- Provide professional and consistent HR advice across all casework and change projects and achieve required business outcomes.
- Analyse ER data and feedback to manage HR and business performance, business risk and issues to identify opportunities for service improvement.
- Develop and deliver an effective supervision framework across all HR casework and organisational change teams.
- Actively lead on specific high-profile cases and organisational change projects and give expert advice and support to senior leaders on very complex and sensitive casework or projects.
- Lead on HR improvement and transformation projects linked to the achievement of HR and business workforce strategies.
- Partner with Trade Unions to deliver required business outcomes as part of day to day casework ad change projects.
- Deputise for the Head of HR Operations and contribute to key decision making at a senior / strategic level.
To be successful you will have:
- A proven track record in ER case management and change project management.
- Experience in providing senior level advice and support on very complex ER issues.
- Experience in supporting and Coaching casework managers, considering risks and outcomes.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment.
- Experience of ER supervision and quality assurance within casework.
- Experience of working in a large, complex, matrix organisation with multiple locations.
- Undertaken large and complex change, restructuring and redundancy programmes.
- Managed large teams of ER professionals.
- Be CIPD qualified, or equivalent.
- The ability to lead of complex ER tribunals and settlement agreements.
- In depth understanding of safeguarding HR systems, processes and solutions.
To be successful in this role you will be able to build relationships and influence and coach others as well as being able to demonstrate working at pace in an environment of change and growth. Your natural style will be collaborative and inclusive, and you will look to influence your key stakeholders through evidence of your capability and quick wins.
If you are excited by the challenge of taking a large team on a journey of best practice, continuous improvement and want to work in an organisation that is truly market leading, then please contact me immediately for a confidential conversation.