Talent Acquisition Executive
Do you know what great talent looks like? Here at Dennis we are navigating an exciting period of rapid growth and transformation and are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive who thrives on the challenge of working in a fast paced environment to deliver exceptional results.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will work within a wider People team and with Hiring Managers across the business to ensure current and future staffing needs are met. You will play an instrumental role in supporting the company’s acquisition strategy and will manage the full recruitment life cycle across multiple disciplines and with a variety of internal stakeholders.
You’ll be directly sourcing for open vacancies and talent pools, shortlisting applicants using our ATS (Greenhouse), organising interviews and giving candidate feedback. You’ll provide advice and recruitment support to your Hiring Managers to ensure we consistently make the very best hiring decisions every time, while ensuring that candidate experience is second to none.
You’ll be involved in delivering a range of recruitment campaigns and projects which may include (but not limited to) managing grads, interns and apprenticeship recruitment activity as well as industry research. You’ll support the Talent Acquisition Manager in the delivery of the talent specific social media strategy, and have the opportunity to manage and develop the Dennis Careers social media channels; LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook through daily engagement with users and online communities.
This is really a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1 - 2 years experience either currently working within an in-house talent function or an agency recruiter looking to make the move to an in-house recruitment role.
You will have:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role (agency or in-house), either recruiting for digital / tech roles or within a media / tech environment
- A tenacious and resilient approach with the drive to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence hiring decisions
- Strong direct resourcing skills and candidate centric recruitment
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and social media to recruit and attract top talent (we have a no agency policy in place)
- You will have a focus on delivery and results and self motivated and able to use your initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Mature in your approach and confident to work with staff at all levels
- Tact, diplomacy and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Knowledge of appropriate recruitment legislation and best practice
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!