Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Partner
Buyacar.co.uk is an online marketplace that sources deals for new, nearly new and used cars in the UK. We were one of the first companies in the UK to offer new cars for sale online and currently enable consumers to buy a car, pay for it and then have the car, be it new or used, delivered directly to their door.
In the last year Buyacar.co.uk have experienced substantial success and are entering into a new phase of ambitious growth. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Partner to join our People team.
You will play an instrumental role in leading the BuyACar talent acquisition strategy by providing Hiring Manager’s with a professional and efficient end to end recruitment service while also ensuring our candidate experience is second to none.
Identifying, sourcing and onboarding the best talent for BuyACar; you’ll be dedicated to raising brand awareness through our social media channels to showcase our culture and engaging daily with users to build online communities. You will have creative autonomy and be expected to produce interesting content suitable for our future talent on a regular basis.
You will be ultimately responsible for the full candidate life cycle from recruitment to onboarding within BuyACar. Working as part of the People Team with the support of the TA Manager you’ll be involved in delivering a range of recruitment campaigns and projects designed to attract and secure top talent across TeleSales, Operations and Customer Service business disciplines.
Our new talent pipeline programmes are key to the expansion of BuyACar; following the successful launch of our apprenticeship scheme in 2018 you will be expected to effectively manage and review the programme to ensure that we are best able to support the business’ growth and people objectives over the coming year.
You‘ll be expected to implement and coordinate an onboarding and induction programme designed to ensure our new starters have the right skills, knowledge and support in place to ensure they thrive in their new roles.
You will be a skilled recruiter and a confident communicator who is self-motivated in your approach to tasks. The ability to work under pressure and communicate with people from all levels of the business is essential, as is your initiative to problem solve and determination to deliver a high standard of service to your client group.
This is a really fantastic opportunity for someone with extensive recruitment experience, in particular within telesales and customer service environments, who is keen to broaden their remit and be responsible for ensuring that the successfully hired candidate transitions to a productive employee under your watch.
- At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!