Interim HR Change Project Manager
HR Heads is recruiting an Interim HR Transformation Project Manager to work for a global financial services provider. The role will be based in London with frequent travel to Southampton and the role is for 12 months.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Lead and co-ordinate the delivery of the HR workstream
- Oversee the end to end management of the HR Workstream budget
- Support the HR Transformation lead and workstream owners in managing stakeholders
- Oversee the end to end management of key HR workstream meetings, reviews and other checkpoints
- Support the HR transformation workstream with process mapping
- End to end management of relevant 3rd party vendors
- Managing the governance and reporting for the HR workstream project and making sure it is aligned to the overall transformation programme
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Must have experience of working within Financial Services
- Must have experience of people related transformation projects
- Should have experience of working within Human Resources
- Ideally you will have an industry standard project, or programme management qualification such as PRINCE2, Project Management Professional (PMP), Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) etc
The role can pay between £600 -£700 per day on a LTD company basis and is a 12 month project.