Senior HR Advisor
- Full Time
My client is a growing charitable organisation based in south London who are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract initially, with the potential to extend beyond this. You will be supporting the HR team in delivering a high quality, effective service to all Staff managers, and volunteers. A key part of your role will be improving the quality of supervisions and appraisals through coaching and supporting managers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Assist the HR Director with the development of high performing managers across the charity.
- Working with the Director of HR and Education & Development Manager to manage the performance management process for all staff.
- Provide support and coaching to managers on performance management, induction and probationary reviews.
- Produce written reports to analyse trends and forecasts within the context of people management.
- Provide statistical information in respect of KPIs, HR metrics, HR benchmarking, sickness occurrences.
- Work with managers to analyse problems and make decisions in a timely and consultative way.
- Support change management programmes within the organisation including TUPE.
You will be an experienced HR professional and a specialist in employee relations and organisational development. As a fundamental part of your role will be coaching managers on performance management processes it is fundimental that you can engage, influence and negotiate.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly