Recruitment and HR Operations Manager
An NHS organisation has a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Recruitment and HR Operations Manager on a Band 7.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for leading the operational HR function of the organisation as well as being the lead for recruitment.
- Manage and develop the workforce information team.
- Ensure operational HR and recruitment is efficiently undertaken in line with NHS employment check standards.
- Ensure that best practice is adhered to always while leading the workforce information, operational HR and recruitment teams.
- Provide expert advice on recruitment procedures and policies.
- Experience of working in a recruitment role within the NHS is essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an interim Recruitment and HR Operations Manager on an interim basis in a well-respected NHS organisation.
If you are interested in this role, and feel you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.