HR Advisor | East Hampshire | Permanent
This is a newly created role for an HR Advisor within a market leading business based near Portsmouth. Working on a permanent, full time basis, this opportunity will support a client group of c.700 employees and work alongside another HR Advisor. The key purpose of the role is to deliver a professional HR service to the business, building effective relationships with managers and employees of all levels and provide support and guidance on a range of HR matters.
- Provide advice and guidance on ER issues
- Manage ER issues including disciplinary, grievance, capability, absence
- Conduct exit interviews
- Assist managers with referrals to OH
- Provide guidance to line managers as needed
- Manage the recruitment process including interviews
- Own the starter and onboarding process for new employees
- Provide HR helpdesk support as required
If you can demonstrate strong ER capability, have proven experience in stakeholder management and managing a varied ER caseload and you are looking for a broad and wide-ranging remit, then this role could be your next ideal move. To be successful you will be CIPD qualified (at least level 5) and be able to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication.