HR Business Partner - High-Profile, Prestigious Research Organisation. One year FTC
Really interesting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner or Manager to join one of London's most prestigious membership and research organisations. Based in gorgeous premises steeped in history, the organisation undertakes research, develops policy, hosts events and puts together high-profile, worldwide partnerships. This is a 12 to 14 month maternity cover contract.
As part of a dedicated, energetic and highly-professional HR team, you will be reporting directly into the HR Director and line managing an HR co-ordinator to deliver full operational HR support to the organisation.
This is a generalist HR position and some of your responsibilities will include
- Developing and implementing best practice policies and procedures
- Extensive liaison with staff throughout the organisation as well as other key stakeholders
- Handling employee relations issues and supporting and coaching senior management where relevant
- Advising staff on the range of benefits on offer and managing external providers
- Project management
- Supporting and advising staff on recruitment and selection
- Managing payroll
This would suit a talented HR professional with an established career at HR Business Partner level, solid ER capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.