Senior HR Co-ordinator - Prestigious Heritage/ Research Organisation
4 days left
- Full Time
Really interesting, varied opportunity for an experienced HR Co-ordinator to join one of London's most prestigious membership and research organisations. Based in gorgeous premises steeped in history, the organisation undertakes research, develops policy, hosts events and puts together high-profile, worldwide partnerships.
As part of a dedicated, energetic and highly-professional HR team, you will be part of a team of 4, reporting into the HR Business Partner to help deliver full operational HR support to the organisation.
This is a generalist HR position and some of your responsibilities will include
- Maintaining an HRIS to the highest level of accuracy, responding to queries as required and proactively providing training to ensure the system is used consistently and to best effect.
- Helping to prepare monthly payroll for processing, including updating all monthly changes onto the HRIS.
- Acting as the main enquiry point for staff regarding employment queries
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Being the main point of contact for internal and external queries relating to the recruitment system and providing training to others.
- Supporting new starters including comprehensive face-to-face inductions
- Assisting with learning and developement,
This would suit an experienced HR administrator or co-ordinator with exceptional communication and intepersonal skills looking for the next step in their HR career. You will need sound knowledge of HR policies and to be a competent user of HR information systems, payroll software, intranets and e-recruiting. Lots of opportunities for progression in a supportive, lively working environment.
Apply for Senior HR Co-ordinator - Prestigious Heritage/ Research Organisation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly